Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Julia & Neil's Engagement Sneak Peek

Julia and Neil were married this past weekend and while I do not have their wedding images ready to share yet I am just now sharing a few images from their engagement session! I can't wait to share their wedding images as it was a gorgeous day with a beautiful bride and handsome groom. For their engagement session we went to Rainbow Haven Beach and it ended up being such a bright sunny day that it was hard to shoot without getting horrible shadows and squinting. Instead of giving up we decided to head to the boardwalk in Dartmouth and found a bit of shade to shoot in and had a ton of fun!

Julia and Neil are parents to one of the cutest little boys that I have ever laid eyes on! Not only is he adorable but he is always smiling :) They decided that they wanted a few of their engagement pics to include their son because he is such a huge part of their lives and relationship. Standing back and watching this family interact together I just couldn't help but smile myself. The way these parents look at their son with so much love and adoration just gave me goose bumps.

Congratulations guys! You seem to have found what so many of us are out their looking for in a relationship. I have no doubt that amazing things are waiting for your family in the years to come.

Patricia





No comments: