Thursday, July 10, 2008

Alison + Mike = True Love

Alison and Mike are just one of those couples that you spend less than a minute with and know that they are perfect for each other. They both have such a great sense of humor and totally understand my sarcastic nature! I never know how some clients will react when I suggest trying something a little "out there" for a photo op but Alison and Mike were up for anything and made my job super easy :) They didn't even complain when I made them roll around in the grass which in turn aggravated about a million black flies which then attempted to eat us all alive.

Thanks for an awesome session Alison and Mike!! You guys were real troopers!! I hope that you like your sneak peek and that you think that being eaten alive by all of the flies was worth it :)

Patricia













1 comment:

hepsmom said...

Your portraits are fantastic! I was just blog-surfing and fortunately found your blog. Thanks for sharing!

Hepsmom