Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Christina is Having a Baby Girl!

Christina is a dear friend of mine whom I love to bits! She's one of those people that can always make me laugh and I absolutely love spending time with her. Christina is expecting her second child (a girl!) in August and if this little bundle is half as cute as her first baby girl I'm sure she will be gorgeous.

A few weeks ago we had a gorgeous day and decided to head out to Rainbow Haven beach just before sunset to capture a few pics of her and her baby belly. We are planning a few more maternity sessions before August so I'm sure I'll be posting more images to share in the near future.

Thanks for a great evening of picture taking Christina! I'm looking forward to our upcoming sessions and I hope you like the sneak peek :)

Patricia









No comments: