Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sweet Baby J [Sneak Peek]

This little sweetie was so much fun to photograph! It took quite a while to get her to fall asleep but once she did, it was totally worth it. I was able to try out a few shots that I have been wanting to do for a while :) I am truly loving photographing babies and children....much more than I ever thought I would. If someone would have told me how much I would enjoy working with children a year ago, I wouldn't have believed them. Children have got to be one of the hardest subjects to photograph, but I'd have to say that it is the most rewarding. I love being able to provide parents with images of their little tots!

On a different note, it is Easter weekend and I have been sitting at my computer all day editing photos and playing catch up. I'm looking forward to taking the day off tomorrow to visit my parents and do the whole turkey dinner thing. It's crazy that my parents only live a mere 25 minute drive away and I haven't been to visit them since Christmas. I know, I know.....I'm a terrible daughter! I've been so caught up in getting my business up and going that I've been spending all of my time working. I need to remember to take time for myself and to spend more time with my family. Life is far too short to continually put things off until tomorrow.
I hope that everyone has a great Easter weekend and takes some time for themselves and their families. That's what I'm going to do :)

- Patricia







No comments: