Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby E. and Family

I have been on quite the run of baby sessions lately! It seems that a lot of people want photos of their little bundles of joy...and I'm pretty happy with that. I LOVE photographing babies and their families! All the little baby body parts, the look of love in mommy's and daddy's eyes, the family interaction, the sweetness of their tiny sleeping faces...it doesn't get any better than that.
Baby E. was such a joy to photograph! She has the most observant blue eyes and was up for anything that we did to her to get some good pics :) I love being able to offer my photography services in my clients' home. There's usually so much to work with and everyone is much more relaxed in their own environment (especially baby). It's so great to be bale to spend time with families and incorporate personal objects and environment in their photos. There is a Radio Flyer wagon that was used in one of the following photos. When I arrived at E's home for her photo session, I noticed this little wagon and commented on it. Mommy informed me that the wagon was used in their wedding. Their ring bearer took the rings up the aisle in this wagon (squeaky wheels the whole way as explained by daddy!). After hearing the story of the wagon I knew that we had to try a few shots of baby E. in it :)
Thanks again baby E. and family for a wonderful afternoon of picture taking!
Patricia 








No comments: