Monday, March 31, 2008

New Photoshop Techniques

I've neglected my blog for the past few days....ooops! But I've been really busy with sessions, post production work, finalizing my business plan and my dog ate my homework...really!! Ok, so I'm just kidding about my dog eating my homework but the rest is all true:) I know, I know. That's no excuse. I'm blogging tonight to share an image that I took the other day of Ian Young. Some of you may recognize Ian because he assists me with my photo shoots whenever possible (he gets to carry all of the heavy stuff). Not only is Ian great with keeping the kids entertained (he's a kid in a big person body) but he also makes a pretty good model. What do you think? I also wanted to share this image because I've been playing around in photoshop with cross processing techniques and adding textures to images. I wasn't sure if I loved this image after trying out the new techniques because it's so different from how I normally process my images, but I stepped away from it for a few days before viewing it again and I'm actually really happy with how it turned out. I'd love to hear your opinions :)

Patricia


No comments: