Thursday, July 23, 2009

Holly's First Birthday!

Little Miss Holly turned one in May and her parents threw a grand party for the occasion. There were games, food, gifts and good company. Holly's mom wanted a documentation of this milestone in her little girls life and images to capture who Holly is at this point in time. We decided to combine a portrait session of Holly with her family and coverage of the big birthday bash. Ian and I arrived to photograph a few portraits before the party guests arrived.




I LOVE the little tear in this next shot :)








And then it was time to party! There were so many photos from the party that I liked but I had to limit myself to the amount that I posted.











Happy first birthday Holly!!

Love Patricia

2 comments:

Tsahi said...

Great pictures, love it.

Suzie Dwyer said...

Thank-you so much Patricia and Ian. We LOVE the way you captured our little girl's many expressions and all the little details of her 1st birthday celebration. We are so pleased with how the pictures turned out and I am looking forward to another photoshoot someday soon!!