Monday, July 27, 2009

Erin & Trevor's Wedding & Day After Session

I absolutely love it when a couple is as easy to photograph as Erin and Trevor. Not only were they lovey dovey with one another and very laid back in front of the camera but they were also a ton of fun! Ian and I had a wonderful time getting to know this awesome couple along with their friends and families.




















I was lucky enough to spend a bit more time with Erin and Trevor for a "Day After" session. We walked around downtown Halifax for a few different shots and then ended the session off with a beer at the Keith's Brewery Market.

It is always so hard to narrow down which images to post! Here are a few of my faves from the "Day After" session.









Congratulations Erin and Trevor! It was truly a pleasure documenting your wedding. I wish you many years together filled with love.

Love Patricia

4 comments:

applehead studio photography said...

love the shoes!

Unknown said...

Nice site. Greetings from Austria.

Please visit my site.


http://monimaus-monalila.de.tl

johnnabrynn said...

i love the bride's shoes. great work, patricia.

Erin said...

Thanks Patricia, for all you do. The wedding was a blast, the day after was a HOOT! The photos are everything we had hoped they would be, I just wish we could do it all over again!