Friday, February 15, 2008

Recent Maternity Session

I absolutely LOVE doing maternity sessions!!! I love the excitement that the parents have about bringing a little bundle of joy into the world and the excitement is totally contagious :) I will admit that I get a bit of baby fever whenever I do a maternity, new born or child session. When I do decide to have my own, it will be the most photographed child ever! For now, I'll just have to settle for living vicariously through my friend Christina who has a two year old and another on the way....her poor little Grace must be tired of my camera in her face, and I can't wait to photograph Christina's baby belly.

I had a great maternity session the other day with Dixie and Shane. I even got to feel the little one kicking during this session! Here are a few images from the session for your viewing pleasure....I hope that you like them :)

Patricia















All images © Patricia Sampson Photo Graphics 2008

No comments: