Thursday, February 28, 2008

Madison Sneak Peek

All that I can say about this little cutie is that I have never seen such a cooperative baby!! Madison was a complete joy to photograph and she only peed on my blanket twice :) I think that she was just trying to get back at me for sticking my camera in her face while she was trying to watch soap operas on the television.

Oh, and be sure to check out the angry cat, Max, in one of the pics. Max was angry that I was not paying enough attention to him so he decided to make sure that he ended up in one of the shots. I had to share it because I think that his little death glare through the door is too funny! I have other shots of Max's tail, from when he would slowly walk back and forth in front of my camera lens while I was trying to photograph Madison, but the tail just looks like a big blur in the image. Really, Max was hilarious at trying to get my attention :)

Thanks again Sarah for giving me the opportunity to photograph Madison and for allowing me to take over your home for a few hours.



















All images © Patricia Sampson Photo Graphics 2008

No comments: