Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Karen & Marty's Wedding

Karen and Marty hired me to photograph their wedding after they won a free engagement photo session in my "Win Your Wedding Photography" contest in 2008. It was a very typical rainy Nova Scotia type of day but they didn't let that dampen their spirits. It was a beautiful wedding and they spent the day surrounded with their closest friends and family.

Thank you so much Karen and Marty for allowing me to spend such a special day with you. The love that you have for one another and the friendship that you share is amazing. I hope to see more of you in the future!

Love Patricia




































1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love that she wore her glasses. When I got married I didn't because I didn't think that I "should", ignoring the fact that I *hate* how I look without them. Just another life lesson learned. Great shots!