Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gillian & Kris Engagement Photo Session

Gillian and Kris are getting married next month and if their engagement session is any indication of how much fun their wedding is going to be I can't wait!! They were a lot of fun to photograph and up for anything:) Gill and Kris informed me before their session that they may look a little stiff in front of the camera and were not very photogenic... I think that they were lying to me and have done this before. What do you think?

Thanks for a great session guys! It is obvious that you are perfect for each other and completely in love :) I'm really looking forward to your wedding!!

Patricia













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG these shots are freakin' ADORABLE! Makes me want to marry them both!

Unknown said...

Hahah you always en dup pgotographing peoples I know!